Business911 International, Inc. provides services for all organizations desiring to implement risk mitigation, emergency response, business continuity, and integration to homeland security guidelaines such as the National Response Framework (NRF) to protect it's customers, employees, and stakeholders.
Organizations of all sizes including not-for-profits benefit from a regularly tested emergency response and continuity plan.
We provide services which may include one, several, or all of the following:
- Risk analysis including mitigation recommendations
- Policy review or implementation
- Strategy/plan development
- Documentation organization
- Emergency communications, including notification, and Social Network integration
- Simulation and exercise development/execution
- Scheduled audit review of plan
Our certified consultants have decades of experience assisting some of the world’s largest organizations. A Business911 professional may hold one or more certifications as a: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CBCP, CHLS, CPA, or other industry recognized credential.
Resources related to Organizational Resiliency: